Friday, August 03, 2007!
HandWritten on; 12:58 AM
heyheyheyheyhey. :)
the t&f finals photos have been there for so long, haha people said im damn patriotic. ? (:
anyway, things are getting busier and busier. i feel weird, cause this term i have suddenly been trying to do my tutorials. and im going for TUITION! hahahahah fascinating. but oh well, i must study. ): as much as i hate going to j two, i dont want to be left behind in j one once again. rah, talking about this, i dont want next year to come. it's already aug 07 oh my god and it still feels as if i have just stepped into hwachong a few days ago. i have this feeling that i will hate next year.
okay anyway, so things happening for the past few weeks are. M.A.D seniors' farewell party at heather house where some of us stayed over after the whole thing. :) i'm going to miss them damn alot. aaaa. okay, stay over was super coooool haha we sang karaoke at 1am and talked and played and truth-ed or dare-d. HAHA. :) oh ya. last saturday went to watch hiphoppers at town for tapestry (: then went dinner with the whole M.A.D troupe (almost) at yoshinoya and went for the simpsons after that with a couple of the dancers. and i have been spamming movies, they are making me super broke. okay and dance practices. had prac today, super tiring as usual. and today was especially :( but oh wellllllll. what can i say, who dont want to be small petite small small big eyes cute cute. ...out of our control so i shall not comment but life is just so unfair sometimes. nothing to get pissed about, just some thoughts which are shared by quite alot of people. yeah and they are spamming dance pracs, this saturday for six whole hours (omg.) , next tues wed and sat. WEDNESDAY, when there is national day holidays and a half day for us, why must we have prac. why why why. aaaa. okay. stupid. anyway heather meijie jiayi and i went for math tuition today :D two hours, flew by so it's pretty not bad. actually today was quite a (: and peaceful day i dontknow why my post ended up sounding rather angsty instead. okay getting incoherent, sleeping now, good night. (:
anyway, nice song. (:
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't seeThat I want and I'm needing everything that we should beI'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks aboutAnd she's got everything that I have to live withoutDrew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funnyThat I can't even see anyone when he's with meHe says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at nightHe's the reason for the teardrops on my guitarThe only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing starHe's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I doDrew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?And there he goes, so perfectly,The kind of flawless I wish I could beShe'd better hold him tight, give him all her loveLook in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky causeSo I drive home alone, as I turn out the lightI'll put his picture down and maybeGet some sleep tonightHe's the reason for the teardrops on my guitarThe only one who's got enough for me to break my heartHe's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I doHe's the time taken up, but there's never enoughAnd he's all that I need to fall into..
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.